How to Get Rid of Kaboom Travel Ads
Kaboom Travel is a hazardous adware that can attack the target computers via many illegal channels, such as spam email attachments, freeware, and suspicious websites. Hence, if you don’t want to attach yourself to this trouble, you should increase the security measures, such as regularly upgrading the antivirus program.
Once Kaboom Travel comes into your PC, you will be forced to download many malicious programs, which will take up lots of system resources and make the system run extremely slow. So when you try to run a certain program or open a website, you will have to spend more time.
Moreover, Kaboom Travel is also able to damage many system programs by dropping many harmful files. So you cannot use some programs rightly as usual. In addition, Kaboom Travel may open a leak on the system on the background without your notice and let hackers enter the system to steal personal information like business files, important photos, and banking information. That is to say, you will face more loss sooner or later. Thus, we strongly recommend you to delete Kaboom Travel, as well as its components from the system right now to prevent more loss.
How to Remove Kaboom Travel Virus Manually?
Back up your system FIRST! Manual removal is a very cumbersome and risky method to get rid of the virus. If you are really skilled and experienced in computer, you can try it with utmost care. But if you are not, please don’t take the risk of ruining your computer. It’s recommended that you use this Auto Fix Tool to fix your problem.
Step 1: Stop all running processes of Kaboom Travel in Task Manager.
- Hold Ctrl + Alt + Delete keys to open Task Manager.
- On Details tab, end all associated processes by clicking on the process that belong to Kaboom Travel and then click End task button to stop it.
Step 2: Remove all shady software related to Kaboom Travel
- Open Control Panel and click Uninstall a program
- Click Uninstall/Change button and uninstall all shady software in the program list.
Step 3: Delete associated malicious entries of Kaboom Travel in the system Registry
- Press Windows key + R to open Run
- Type in regedit and click OK to open Registry Editor. Click OK to proceed if User Account Control pops up.
- Navigate all folders and delete all entries related to Kaboom Travel.
Step 4: Delete associated malicious folders and files
- Open Control Panel, click View by Large icons, and then click Folder Options
- Click View tab, select Show hidden files, folders or drives and then click OK to save the change.
- Delete all folders and files related to Kaboom Travel
Step 5: Remove Kaboom Travel from your web browsers.
- Open IE, click Tools and click Internet Options
- Under General tab, type in your favorite website URL and click OK.
- Open Firefox, click Tools and click Options
- Type in your favorite website URL and click OK.
- Open Chrome, click Customize and control Google Chrome, and click Settings
- Under On startup, click Set pages, remove Kaboom Travel and type in your favorite website address
- Under Appearance, tick Show Home button, click Change, remove Kaboom Travel and type in your favorite website address
Kaboom Travel virus Removal Video: