How to Remove Splendor Search Ads (Top Guide)
Splendor Search is another adware, which is able to break into your PC without your notice, so you are unable to prevent Splendor Search easily. Mostly, Splendor Search is likely to disguise itself as a useful tool that provides you with lots of services. Thus, you may let Splendor Search stay inside your system even you notice its existence. However, Splendor Search is really a big trouble.
Generally speaking, Splendor Search is often bundled with some free programs, so you may install it onto the system mistakenly. Once Splendor Search is installed, it affects all browsers that you have installed on the machine, such as Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Google Chrome. The search engine will be infected by its malicious codes and perform poorly. For example, when you look for some information, Splendor Search can display useless search results on your browser. No matter you click on which search result, you will not be able to get what you need. Meanwhile, if you surf online, you will be annoyed by tons of ads as well. In order to make the search engine perform correctly, you should get rid of Splendor Search immediately.
How to Remove Splendor Search Virus Manually?
Back up your system FIRST! Manual removal is a very cumbersome and risky method to get rid of the virus. If you are really skilled and experienced in computer, you can try it with utmost care. But if you are not, please don’t take the risk of ruining your computer. It’s recommended that you use this Auto Fix Tool to fix your problem.
Step 1: Stop all running processes of Splendor Search in Task Manager.
- Hold Ctrl + Alt + Delete keys to open Task Manager.
- On Details tab, end all associated processes by clicking on the process that belong to Splendor Search and then click End task button to stop it.
Step 2: Remove all shady software related to Splendor Search
- Open Control Panel and click Uninstall a program
- Click Uninstall/Change button and uninstall all shady software in the program list.
Step 3: Delete associated malicious entries of Splendor Search in the system Registry
- Press Windows key + R to open Run
- Type in regedit and click OK to open Registry Editor. Click OK to proceed if User Account Control pops up.
- Navigate all folders and delete all entries related to Splendor Search.
Step 4: Delete associated malicious folders and files
- Open Control Panel, click View by Large icons, and then click Folder Options
- Click View tab, select Show hidden files, folders or drives and then click OK to save the change.
- Delete all folders and files related to Splendor Search
Step 5: Remove Splendor Search from your web browsers.
- Open IE, click Tools and click Internet Options
- Under General tab, type in your favorite website URL and click OK.
- Open Firefox, click Tools and click Options
- Type in your favorite website URL and click OK.
- Open Chrome, click Customize and control Google Chrome, and click Settings
- Under On startup, click Set pages, remove Splendor Search and type in your favorite website address
- Under Appearance, tick Show Home button, click Change, remove Splendor Search and type in your favorite website address
Splendor Search virus Removal Video: