How to Remove wbredirect.com Pop-up Manually
Wbredirect.com is a redirect virus or adware, which claims to display useful information for users. Thus, you may be misled by it and keep it on your browser. However, if Wbredirect.com is inside your machine, it will modify your registry settings and modify some browser settings. Then, Wbredirect.com will keep redirecting you to sponsored websites to increase the web traffic. Wbredirect.com also displays many ads on your browser, which also affect your browsing activities and you won’t have any joy from surfing.
Moreover, Wbredirect.com will decrease the speed of the system running by dropping many malicious files onto your system to occupy the system space. By then, the time of booting up the Windows and opening a website will last for more time, which is really frustrated. Besides, in order to damage your system as soon as possible, Wbredirect.com will download other unwanted programs or even malware to corrupt your innocent system. When your PC is under attacked by Wbredirect.com, you cannot let it stay inside for some time because it can monitor your online movement. For the safety of your personal data, you have to get rid of Wbredirect.com as soon as possible.
How to Remove Wbredirect.com Virus Manually?
Back up your system FIRST! Manual removal is a very cumbersome and risky method to get rid of the virus. If you are really skilled and experienced in computer, you can try it with utmost care. But if you are not, please don’t take the risk of ruining your computer. It’s recommended that you use this Auto Fix Tool to fix your problem.
Step 1: Stop all running processes of Wbredirect.com in Task Manager.
- Hold Ctrl + Alt + Delete keys to open Task Manager.
- On Details tab, end all associated processes by clicking on the process that belong to Wbredirect.com and then click End task button to stop it.
Step 2: Remove all shady software related to Wbredirect.com
- Open Control Panel and click Uninstall a program
- Click Uninstall/Change button and uninstall all shady software in the program list.
Step 3: Delete associated malicious entries of Wbredirect.com in the system Registry
- Press Windows key + R to open Run
- Type in regedit and click OK to open Registry Editor. Click OK to proceed if User Account Control pops up.
- Navigate all folders and delete all entries related to Wbredirect.com.
Step 4: Delete associated malicious folders and files
- Open Control Panel, click View by Large icons, and then click Folder Options
- Click View tab, select Show hidden files, folders or drives and then click OK to save the change.
- Delete all folders and files related to Wbredirect.com
Step 5: Remove Wbredirect.com from your web browsers.
- Open IE, click Tools and click Internet Options
- Under General tab, type in your favorite website URL and click OK.
- Open Firefox, click Tools and click Options
- Type in your favorite website URL and click OK.
- Open Chrome, click Customize and control Google Chrome, and click Settings
- Under On startup, click Set pages, remove Wbredirect.com and type in your favorite website address
- Under Appearance, tick Show Home button, click Change, remove Wbredirect.com and type in your favorite website address
Wbredirect.com virus Removal Video: