Remove Wallpapers Toolbar Step by Step from PC
Wallpapers Toolbar is another adware, whose purpose is to steal users’ browsing habits and display ads for third parties. In order to achieve this goal, it will Wallpapers Toolbar adds to your browser as a new toolbar and trace your daily browsing. So, if targets your PC, you should keep an eye on it and try hard to remove it as soon as possible.
Mostly, Wallpapers Toolbar is distributed by spam attachment emails, free programs, and some dangerous websites. Thus, you cannot know when it comes into the PC. After Wallpapers Toolbar gets inside the system, the PC will become very vulnerable because all security tools that you have installed on the system will be infected and cannot work anymore. That is to say, lots of infections will be able to attack your PC by making little effort.
Moreover, Wallpapers Toolbar also can cause hijacking when you surf the Internet. It may redirect you to suspicious sites, which contain many harmful codes. Besides, this virus can slow down the system severely by taking up lots of system space. All in all, Wallpapers Toolbar can cause many troubles, so you should delete it right away.
How to Remove Wallpapers Toolbar Virus Manually?
Back up your system FIRST! Manual removal is a very cumbersome and risky method to get rid of the virus. If you are really skilled and experienced in computer, you can try it with utmost care. But if you are not, please don’t take the risk of ruining your computer. It’s recommended that you use this Auto Fix Tool to fix your problem.
Step 1: Stop all running processes of Wallpapers Toolbar in Task Manager.
- Hold Ctrl + Alt + Delete keys to open Task Manager.
- On Details tab, end all associated processes by clicking on the process that belong to Wallpapers Toolbar and then click End task button to stop it.
Step 2: Remove all shady software related to Wallpapers Toolbar
- Open Control Panel and click Uninstall a program
- Click Uninstall/Change button and uninstall all shady software in the program list.
Step 3: Delete associated malicious entries of Wallpapers Toolbar in the system Registry
- Press Windows key + R to open Run
- Type in regedit and click OK to open Registry Editor. Click OK to proceed if User Account Control pops up.
- Navigate all folders and delete all entries related to Wallpapers Toolbar.
Step 4: Delete associated malicious folders and files
- Open Control Panel, click View by Large icons, and then click Folder Options
- Click View tab, select Show hidden files, folders or drives and then click OK to save the change.
- Delete all folders and files related to Wallpapers Toolbar
Step 5: Remove Wallpapers Toolbar from your web browsers.
- Open IE, click Tools and click Internet Options
- Under General tab, type in your favorite website URL and click OK.
- Open Firefox, click Tools and click Options
- Type in your favorite website URL and click OK.
- Open Chrome, click Customize and control Google Chrome, and click Settings
- Under On startup, click Set pages, remove Wallpapers Toolbar and type in your favorite website address
- Under Appearance, tick Show Home button, click Change, remove Wallpapers Toolbar and type in your favorite website address
Wallpapers Toolbar virus Removal Video: